Rating: 4 Stars
|Regular APR:||34.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Credit Needed:||(300 – 669) Bad/Average/Fair|
|Annual Fee:||$75 for first year, then $48|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- $300 initial credit limit
- Checking Account Required
- Easy and secure online application
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies
- First year annual fee $75 then $48 for all subsequent years
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won?t
- If approved, pay a Program Fee and you can access the $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Cash advance fee waived for first year
- Get the security and convenience of a full-feature, unsecured Visa Credit Card – accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations nationwide and online
Is First Access Visa worth it?
First Access Visa is a solid card for people looking to rebuild their credit. It’s available to people with bad credit and doesn?t require a deposit. It will not be surprising then that it has high fees.
- Rebuild your credit
- Monthly reporting to all three major credit reporting agencies
- Available to people with bad/fair credit scores
- $89 one-time program fee
- Monthly servicing fee of $6.25 after the first year
- $75 annual fee for first year, then $48
- Very high APR
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $10 or 3%, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5%, whichever is greater|
$0 Fraud Liability
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.