Rating: 4 Stars
Build Credit With Very Low APR
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Credit Needed:||(0-300) Poor/Limited/No Credit|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Quick and Complete Online Application
- Full-Feature Platinum Mastercard Secured Credit Card
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards Are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 – $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI * See Card Terms.
Is First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard Credit Card worth it?
First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard provides a secured credit line, where you make a cash deposit upfront, to people looking to improve their credit score. The regular APR is lower than than average, but on the other hand the annual fee is higher than average and please note there have been consumer complaints about First Progress customer service.
- Build your credit
- Credit reported to three major credit bureaus monthly
- Available to individuals with poor or no credit
- Low regular interest rate
- $49 annual fee is high compared to other secured cards
- Foreign transaction fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||No Balance Transfers Allowed|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of transaction amount or $10, whichever is greater|
|Penalty APR||Not Stated In Terms And Conditions|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.