Rating: 4 Stars
For Northwestern U.S. Fred Meyer Customers
|Regular APR:||13.74% – 25.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 9 billing cycles|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 9 billing cycles for transfers within 30 days from account opening|
|Rewards Rate:||2 Rewards Points per eligible net $1 spent in Fred Meyer Stores (excluding fuel centers). Net just means total cost of all purchases after returns and adjustments|
1 Reward Point per eligible net $1 spent anywhere Mastercard is accepted
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- The Fred Meyer Rewards World Mastercard gives you unlimited rewards. Every 500 Rewards Points = $5 in Rewards rebates
- Earn 2 Rewards Points per eligible net $1 spent in Fred Meyer Stores (excluding fuel centers)
- Earn 1 Reward Point per eligible net $1 spent anywhere1 Mastercard is accepted
- Save up to $1.25 per gallon on fuel for ONE YEAR, each time you redeem up to 1,000 fuel points at participating Fred Meyer and Kroger Family of Companies Fuel Centers
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 9 billing cycles
Is Fred Meyer Rewards World Mastercard? worth it?
Fred Meyer Rewards World Mastercard is a solid card for Fred Meyer consumers in the northwestern U.S., where Fred Meyer store locations are. Cardholders earn 2 rewards points per eligible net $1 spent in Fred Meyer Stores (excluding fuel centers). Net just means total cost of all purchases after returns and adjustments. Rewards are available to you automatically each quarter in the form of rebates at Fred Meyer: 500 reward points = $5 in rebates.
- No annual fee
- You do not need to be a Fred Meyer Rewards member in order to get the Fred Meyer Rewards Mastercard
- Rewards are available to you automatically each quarter in the form of rebates at Fred Meyer: 500 reward points = $5 in rebates
- Other cards offer 1.5% or 2% cash back on all purchases
Why 4 Stars?
4 Stars. ????
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either 4% of the amount of each transfer or $10 minimum, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either 4% of the amount of each advance or $10 minimum, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Insurance|
|Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Advance|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement|
|Identity Theft Resolution Services|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.