Rating: 4 Stars
Worth It For Frequent Korean Air Travelers
|Regular APR:||16.74% – 24.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||2 Miles for every net eligible $1 you spend on Korean Air ticket purchases|
2 Miles for every net eligible $1 you spend on Airline Tickets, Car Rental and Hotels
1 Mile for every $1 you spend on all other eligible net purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Up to $200 annual statement credit on travel purchases
- 30,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 within first 90 days
- 10,000 Bonus Miles at renewal after $35,000 in spend annually
- 2 Miles for every net eligible $1 you spend on Korean Air ticket purchases
- 2 Miles for every net eligible $1 you spend on Airline Tickets, Car Rental and Hotels
- 1 Miles for every $1 you spend on all other eligible net purchases
- $100 Off coupon for Korean Air ticket purchase each year
- TSA Pre?? or Global Entry application fee statement credit
- Redeem miles for award travel and upgrades on Korean Air and SkyTeam partners
Is Korean Air SKYPASS Select Visa Signature worth it?
Korean Air SKYPASS Select Visa Signature is a solid card for regular Korean Air travelers. Cardholders earn 30,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 within first 90 days and 2 miles for every $1 you spend in eligible net purchases. The annual fee is $450, but on the other hand you get a $200 annual statement credit on travel purchases, a $100 off coupon for a Korean Air ticket purchase each year, and a 30,000 point sign up bonus worth enough to get you a roundtrip flight from South Korea to Japan. If you fly Korean Air a lot, this card may be for you.
- SkyTeam transfer partners include Aeromexico, Air France, China Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and more than 5 more.
- Earn 30,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 within first 90 days
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Korean Air ticket purchases
- No foreign transaction fee
- $450 annual fee
- SKYPASS miles cannot be used in combination with cash to book Korean Air flights: the flight must be booked entirely with miles or cash
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either 4% of the amount of each advance or $5 minimum, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Reimbursement|
|Emergency Card Replacement|
|Emergency Cash Disbursement|
|Extended Warranty Protection|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
|Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Reimbursement|
|Trip Delay Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.