Rating: 5 Stars
Lufthansa and Partner Rewards
|Regular APR:||17.49%, 21.49% or 26.49% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% for 15 billing cycles for transfers in first 45 days|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 2 award miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners|
Earn 1 award mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 50,000 award miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days and payment of the annual fee, then an additional 25,000 award miles after spending $20,000 in purchases within the first year
- Earn 2 award miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners
- Earn 1 award mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Receive two complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge Vouchers after each account anniversary
- Receive a Companion Ticket annually subject to taxes and fees
- Convert award miles earned on purchases into status miles. Once each calendar year, you can convert 5,000 to 25,000 award miles at a 5 to 1 ratio. For example, 5,000 award miles convert to 1,000 status miles
- Receive up to 15% off Hotels & Cars by Points: visit milesandmore.points.com/USAhotel or milesandmore.points.com/USAcar
- You can redeem miles for flight awards and upgrades on Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, SWISS, Star Alliance Airlines and other partners
Is Lufthansa Miles & More World Elite Mastercard worth it?
Lufthansa Miles & More World Elite Mastercard is a great card for Lufthansa and Miles & More partner travelers. Lufthansa is Europe’s biggest airline. Miles & More partners include Austrian Airlines Group, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, SWISS and more. The sign up bonus is big – earn 50,000 award miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days and payment of the annual fee, and the annual free companion ticket can be valuable if you redeem it on an expensive flight, although note there will be fees.
- Get a companion ticket annually for free
- Get two complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge Vouchers after each account anniversary
- Balance transfer offer: 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for transfers in first 45 days
- No foreign transaction fee
- $89 annual fee
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Insurance|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Trip Cancellation and Interruption Coverage|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.