Rating: 5 Stars
No Annual Fee Marriott Rewards
|Regular APR:||17.74% – 24.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 3X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels|
Earn 2X points for every $1 you spend on other travel purchases (from airfare to taxis and trains)
Earn 1X point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases
Points don’t expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- 30,000 Bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening with your Marriott Bonvoy Bold credit card
- Earn 3X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- Earn 2X points for every $1 you spend on other travel purchases (from airfare to taxis and trains). Plus, earn 1X point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases and your points don?t expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months
- Receive 15 Elite Night Credits annually, qualifying you for Silver Elite status. Restrictions apply
- No annual fee
Is Marriott Bonvoy Bold worth it?
Marriott Bonvoy Bold is a solid card for Marriott travelers. The rewards rate is low for a hotel card, but on the other hand there is no annual fee. Cardholders earn 3X points for every $1 spent at Marriot Bonvoy hotels. Finding locations to earn points is easy with over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels, and earning 15 Elite Night credits for getting the card is a nice bonus because it qualifies you for automatic Silver Elite status. Silver Elite status includes a 10% points bonus, late checkout when it is available, a dedicated elite reservation line, free in-room wi-fi, and no blackout dates when you redeem your points for free hotel nights.
- 30,000 Bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Earn 3X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy? hotels
- No foreign transaction fee
- Low rewards rate for a hotel card
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Insurance|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Trip Delay Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.