Rating: 5 Stars
Reasonable Annual Fee For Frequent Marriott Travelers
|Regular APR:||17.74% – 24.74% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||Earn 6X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels|
Earn 2X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
Points don’t expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 100,000 Bonus Points with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 6X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- Earn 2X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Enjoy a Free Night Award every year after your account anniversary, valid for a one night hotel stay at a property with a redemption level up to 35,000 points
- Automatic Silver Elite Status: With your Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature, you are given automatic Silver Elite Status
- 15 Elite Night Credits: receive 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year. Restrictions apply
Is Marriott Bonvoy Boundless worth it?
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless is a great card for Marriott travelers. For a limited time the signup bonus is 100,000 Bonus Points with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months – that’s more than 3 nights of standard hotel room nights. You also get a free standard room night every year after you renew. The rewards rate is solid: cardholders earn 6X points for every $1 spent at Marriot Bonvoy hotels.
- 100,000 Bonus Points with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Earn 6X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels, including Marriot, The Ritz-Carlton, Westin, Courtyard, Residence Inn, and more
- No foreign transaction fee
- $95 annual fee
- No other rewards categories to earn points, just 6x for hotel stays and then 2x on everything else
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Insurance|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Trip Delay Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.