Rating: 5 Stars
Starter NASA Card with No Balance Transfer Fee
|Regular APR:||12.4% – 17.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||6.9% – 17.99% for transfer in first 90 days|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Fixed rate as low as 12.4% APR – and as low as 8.9% APR for the life of all balance transfers
- No Extra Fees – No annual fee, no balance transfer fee, and no foreign transaction fee
- Peace-of-Mind Protection – Lock/unlock capabilities, 24/7 emergency assistance, fraud protection and extended warranty coverage all included
- Share Secured Visa Credit Card available – Apply today by calling 1-888-NASA-FCU (627-2328) – Establish a line of credit by using a cash collateral as your deposit (minimum $500; maximum $5,000)
Is NASA Federal Platinum Advantage Rewards worth it?
NASA Federal Platinum Advantage Rewards is a great card for people who are NASA fans. The card has a space graphic on the front and offers an unusual benefit: no balance transfer fee. There is no 0% Intro APR period but for small transfers no balance transfer fee makes transferring a balance an attractive option.
- No balance transfer fee
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Low APR
- May require NASA Federal credit union membership: simple to join through becoming a member of The National Space Society, which has a complimentary membership for one year. This is the option recommended on the NASA Federal website.
- Penalty APR
- No rewards
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||None|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of advance ($5 minimum)|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.