Rating: 5 Stars
Cash Back for PenFed Credit Union Members
|Regular APR:||11.74 – 17.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||Transfers after March 31, 2020 no longer get 0% for 12 months|
|Rewards Rate:||2% total cash back for PenFed Honors Advantage members|
1.5% Cash Back on all purchases made with your card
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- PenFed Honors Advantage: 2% Cash Back on all Purchases – Qualify with an Access America Checking account or military service
- 1.5% Cash Back on all purchases made with your card
- 2% Total Cash Back for PenFed Honors Advantage Members
- $100 Statement Credit When you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days
Is PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature worth it?
PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature is a great card for people who want to get cash back as a statement credit or deposited into your bank account. Cardholders earn 1.5% Cash Back on all purchases made with your card. PenFed Honors Advantage members earn 2% Cash Back on all purchases, which is as high as the best credit cards go, like the Citi Double Cash. To qualify for Honors Advantage you must have served in the military or own an Access America Checking account.
This account has no monthly fee with a daily balance or monthly direct deposit of $500 or more. This card also offers $100 Statement Credit when you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days. If you are a member of Pentagon Federal Credit Union, PenFed, and you want an unlimited, flat-rate cash back card, then this is a great card for you.
- $100 Statement Credit when you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days
- 2% total cash back for PenFed Honors Advantage members
- 1.5% Cash Back on all purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Relatively low APR
- Redeem cash back for a statement credit of a deposit into your bank account
- You may have to have military affiliation, or you may have to have affiliation with a partner association to join PenFed credit union and get this card. You might for example donate $10 to the American Red Cross, a PenFed partner association, and as long as you maintain $5 in your PenFed savings – this is called a share account at a credit union – you become eligible for PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature. Financially it’s worth it but there are some steps to complete.
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% per transaction|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% or $5 minimum per cash advance|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Reimbursement|
|Emergency Card Replacement|
|Emergency Cash Disbursement|
|Extended Warranty Protection|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
|Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Reimbursement|
|Trip Delay Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.