Rating: 5 Stars
No Fees for PenFed Credit Union Members
|Regular APR:||11.74 – 17.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||Transfers after March 31, 2020 no longer get 4.99% for 12 months|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Low APR on purchases
- No fees
- 2% Total Cash Back for PenFed Honors Advantage Members
- $100 Statement Credit When you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days
Is Penfed Promise Visa worth it?
Penfed Promise Visa is a great card for people who don’t want to deal with any fees. This card also offers $100 Statement Credit when you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days.
If you are a member of Pentagon Federal Credit Union, PenFed, and you want no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee, no balance transfer fee, no cash advance fee, and no late fee, then this is a great card for you.
- $100 Statement Credit when you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days
- 5X points on all gas purchases
- No balance transfer fee
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Relatively low APR
- No late fee
- No Penalty APR
- You may have to have military affiliation, or you may have to have affiliation with a partner association to join PenFed credit union and get this card. You might for example donate $10 to the American Red Cross, a PenFed partner association, and as long as you maintain $5 in your PenFed savings – this is called a share account at a credit union – you become eligible for Penfed Promise Visa. Financially it’s worth it but there are some steps to complete.
- No rewards
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||None|
|Cash Advance Fee||None|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.