Rating: 4 Stars
Average Business Rewards But No Annual Fee
|Regular APR:||10.99% – 21.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||0% for 7 billing cycles|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Credit Needed:||(740 – 850) Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Get a $300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in net purchases within 90 days of your account opening
- Unlimited employee cards at no additional cost
- Schedule hassle-free electronic payments with automatic bill payment
- No annual fee
- 0% on purchases for 7 billing cycles from account opening
Is Platinum Visa Business worth it?
Platinum Visa Business is a solid card for business owners who want a simple card, don’t want to pay an annual fee and may want free employee cards. Cardholders also get a $300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in net purchases within 90 days of your account opening. Note Bank of America recommends you allow 10-12 weeks after the qualifying transaction – $3,000 in net purchases – posts to your account to receive your $300 statement credit.
- $300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in net purchases within 90 days of your account opening
- Relatively low APR
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 7 billing cycles
- No rewards
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||See Terms (has exception)|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.