Rating: 5 Stars
Rewards For PNC Account Holders
|Regular APR:||17.74 (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles for transfers in first 90 days|
|Rewards Rate:||Cardholders get 2 miles for every $1 on all purchases|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
|Annual Fee:||None for first year, then $85|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn miles everywhere you shop and get 2 miles for every $1 on all purchases, with no spending categories to remember
- Virtually no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- 30,000 Bonus Miles when you make $3,000 or more in purchases during the first 3 billing cycles following account opening. That’s a $300 value when you redeem miles for travel rewards!
- OPTION 1: Redeem miles to cover travel purchases you’ve already made. Book travel your way using your PNC Premier Traveler credit card and redeem for a statement credit through the PNC Rewards Center in Online Banking or with a PNC customer care representative.
- OPTION 2: Redeem miles to book new travel. Use your miles to book travel, including custom vacations, cruises, travel packages – with no blackout dates – through the PNC Rewards Center in Online Banking or by calling a travel specialist.
Is PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature worth it?
PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature is a solid card for travelers. Cardholders get 2 miles for every $1 on all purchases. The best feature of this card is the option to redeem miles to cover travel purchases you’ve already made for a value of one cent per mile. This raises the value of your miles, which would otherwise be worth less than one cent per mile and in many cases less than one half cent per mile when used to purchase travel through PNC’s portal.
The signup bonus of 30,000 Bonus Miles when you make $3,000 or more in purchases during the first 3 billing cycles becomes $300 in statement credit when used to book travel with your PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature.
- 0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles for transfers in first 90 day
- You may redeem your Miles for a monetary credit to your Account up to the full amount of (but not exceeding) any Travel Purchase. You will receive a monetary credit of one cent ($0.01) for each Mile you redeem
- No foreign transaction fee
- Low APR
- Statement credit redemption of miles is one half of one cent per mile
- Other cards like Citi Double Cash and Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature earn 2% unlimited cash back on all purchases, not just 2% statement credit redemption on travel purchases.
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each balance transfer|
|Cash Advance Fee||$5|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Baggage Delay Reimbursement|
|Emergency Card Replacement|
|Emergency Cash Disbursement|
|Extended Warranty Protection|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
|Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Reimbursement|
|Trip Delay Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.