Rating: 4 Stars
Rewards at Radisson Hotels
|Regular APR:||15.74 – 24.74 (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||None|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Rewards Rate:||10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels|
Because the card offers automatic Gold status, cardholders are granted 25 extra points per $1 spend on eligible stays and food and beverage purchases charged to your room during an eligible stay, bringing the total rewards rate to 35 points per $1 on those purchases
5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- 3 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels worldwide
- 1 point per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- 30,000 bonus points – after you spend $1,000 on your card within the first 90 days – good for up to 3 Free Award Nights worldwide
- Earn one Free Night E-Cert for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000), when you renew your card
Is Radisson Rewards Visa worth it?
Radisson Rewards Visa Card is a solid card for travelers who stay at Radisson hotels. Cardholders earn 3 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels. You also earn 30,000 points after your first purchase, which is worth about 3 stays in a standard room at a Category 1 hotel (a single stay in a standard room at a Category 1 hotel is 9,000 points).
If you book one of these standard room stays at a Category 1 with points from your Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card, which would typically cost about $150 based on our research, each point would be worth more than one and a half cents. It’s not the best hotel point value, but it’s much better than paying cash. For travelers who use their points, Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature is well worth making purchases with considering it has no annual fee.
- 30,000 bonus points – after you spend $1,000 on your card within the first 90 days
- Earn one Free Night E-Cert for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000), when you renew your card by paying the annual fee
- Radisson Rewards has airline transfer partners, including Air Canada, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Frontier, Japan Airlines, and more than 10 more.
- Foreign transaction fee
- Free night E-Certs expire 12 months from the date of issuance
- No Radisson Rewards loyalty program Gold tier upgrade, which is a perk offered by the $75 annual fee Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card. However, it’s free to join the Radisson Rewards loyalty program without Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature and you automatically receive Club status upon joining, at which point you get 20 points for hotel stay per $1 spent on eligible stays and food and beverage purchases charged to your room during an eligible stay. This is a more specific rewards criteria but one that is much more valuable than the 3 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels worldwide you get with Radisson Rewards Visa Card
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either 4% of the amount of each advance or $5 minimum, whichever is greater.|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.