Rating: 4 Stars
Will Help You Build Credit
|Regular APR:||17.99% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||9.95% for 6 months|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||None|
|Credit Needed:||(0 – 300) Bad/Limited/Fair|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- More than just another credit card
- With the UNITY Visa Secured Card you get reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus, the How to Rebuild Credit Program, and so much more
- Maybe you want to buy a house, or a car in the future. Using the UNITY Visa Secured Card can help strengthen your credit history, bringing your dreams closer to reality
Is Unity Visa? Secured Credit Card worth it?
Unity Visa Secured is a solid card for people looking to build credit. A secured card can help you build your credit and even allow you to rent a car from some car rental companies.
Unfortunately, consumers have reported that applying and making payments with OneUnited Bank, the issuer of Unity, is very slow. While you get a lower APR than secured cards from Citi, Discover, and Capital One, if you’re interested in making fast, seamless online payments, Unity Visa Secured is not the card for you.
If you’ve been denied applying for credit cards from other banks and are willing to send your payments in very early, Unity Visa? Secured is worth applying for and will help you build credit.
- Build your credit
- Monthly reporting to all three major credit bureaus
- $250 minimum security deposit is on the low end for secured cards
- $39 fee
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater (maximum fee: $150)|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater (maximum fee: $150)|
$0 Fraud Liability
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.