Rating: 5 Stars
Military Base Cash Back
|Regular APR:||13.90% – 27.90% (Variable)|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||N/A|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||N/A|
|Rewards Rate:||5% cash back on your first $3,000 in gas and military base purchases annually on these categories combined|
2% on your first $3,000 on supermarket purchases per year
1% unlimited cash back on all other purchases.
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Excellent/Good|
|Card Brand:||American Express|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Earn 5% cash back on your first $3,000 in gas and military base purchases annually on these categories combined
- Earn 2% on your first $3,000 on supermarket purchases per year
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
- USAA membership is available to active and former military and their eligible family members
Is USAA Cashback Rewards Plus American Express from American Express worth it?
USAA Cashback Rewards Plus American Express Card is a solid card for active-duty military families with no foreign transaction fee and 5% cash back on gas and military base purchases up to $3,000, on top of 2% cash back on supermarket purchases.
- 5% cash back on purchases at gas stations, commissaries, exchange and shoppette locations on military bases, up to $3,000 spent annually.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Higher than average regular APR ? cardholders with poor credit could pay more than 27% annually
Why 5 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3%|
|Cash Advance Fee||3%|
|$0 Fraud Liability|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Extended Warranty Program|
|Travel Accident Insurance|
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.