Rating: 4 Stars
For People Who Like To Recommend Products
|Regular APR:||Not Stated|
|Intro APR (Purchases):||Not Stated|
|Intro APR (Balance transfers):||Not Stated|
|Rewards Rate:||1% unlimited cash back|
|Credit Needed:||(670 – 850) Good/Excellent|
|Card Brand:||Not Stated|
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.
- Click APPLY NOW to apply online
- Get paid to share: Cash forever, every month, when you refer people
- Massive cash back: Compete for 5%, 2% or 1% cash back on all purchases
- Every time you sign up a friend to VITAL you earn 4 referral points. You also get 2 referral points for people your friends sign up and another 1 point for the people they sign up
- Cardholders with the most activity points at the end of the month get 5% cash back on that month?s statement. The next group gets 2%. Everyone else gets 1%
- Get activity points for good credit behavior, social good spending, life experiences, and common daily purchases
- No annual fee
Is Vital Credit Card worth it?
Vital is a solid card for people who like to recommend products to other people. The card’s website has limited information about the card itself, aside from mentioning the 1% unlimited cash back on all purchases cardholders receive.
Instead, the focus is on the rewards program, in which a scenario is presented that seems highly unlikely: if you were to sign up for Vital and then in turn sign up 10 other people, each of whom spent $1,500 monthly and each of whom signed up 4 other people, you would $525 per month. If you signed up just one person who completed the activities above; that is, spending $1,500 monthly on the card and signing up 4 other people, you would earn $52.
The other reward aspect of Vital Card is monthly activity points, which are earned for activities like paying your bill on time, increasing your credit score, or donating to charity. The highest tier of people based on number of activity points per month gets 5% cash back that month. Again, this seems like a lot of work to get rewards that cards from major banks already provide.
The card mentions its APR is competitive, but the number has yet to be released. In short, other cards like Citi Double Cash get you 2% unlimited cash back on all purchases, but if you like sharing products with others and being among the first to try a new rewards program, Vital is a solid card for you.
- 1% unlimited cash back
- No annual fee
- Opportunity to earn higher amount of cash back from referrals
- 250 monthly spend required to receive referral cash back
Why 4 Stars?
|Foreign Transaction Fee||Not Stated|
|Balance Transfer Fee||Not Stated|
|Cash Advance Fee||Not Stated|
|Penalty APR||Not Stated|
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by the issuer. Any opinion, analyses, reviews, or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author?s alone, and may not have been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Credit Cards Research:
Best Credit Cards for 2021
These are the best credit cards for 2021.
Best Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, check out these cards. These are the best cards for excellent credit with travel rewards and cash bonuses.
Best Credit Cards to Pay off Debt
The fastest way to pay off credit card debt is by transferring a balance to a 0% APR credit card. These are the best balance transfer cards on the market.